Dear Mrs. Cline,
The
biggest challenge that I have had in this class so far is managing my time so
that I can turn in quality work. If I
had known what life was going to bring me the last few months, I surely would
have taken this semester off! My biggest
success has been learning how set up and maintain a blog. I have wanted to create a blog for our
business for some time, but did not have the confidence to try and set one
up. My husband loves to write about
anything outdoors and we own an outdoor store, so a new Badass Outdoors Blog is
on the way!
I
have really enjoyed the readings for this class so far. I was disappointed when I found out about the
required reading before the start of the semester. I had seen the movie of both, Winter’s Bone and Up In The Air, and didn’t really like either of them. I was pleasantly surprised and I have enjoyed
them both immensely.
I
made the final move to New Hampshire over spring break and we have our grand
opening for the store this Sunday. The
packing/ unpacking and moving are finally over.
So my goal for the second half of the semester is to manage my time
better and focus more on my school work.
Writing has always been very hard for me and have never really enjoyed
it; I am more of a numbers kind of girl! This class has taught me a new way to
look at writing that I actually kind of like.
So thank you so much for that and I look forward to the rest of the
semester.
Sincerely,
Marie Keating
First off, thank you so much for the kind words you had to say regarding my mid-term check. I am glad that we have both stuck it out for this long with all the other things going on in our life. If we keep our eyes on the prize we will make it! Congratulations on being so close to graduating! I can't wait until I am in your position and I can finally take a deep breath! Anyways, thanks again and good luck on your grand opening!
ReplyDeleteMarie,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your move to New Hampshire! My biggest challenge in this class has also been time management, more so than anything else. I agree with what you said about not liking the movies. I saw Winter's Bone, and I thought it was incredibly boring and slow. The book was slow too, but it was better than the book. Good job on your post!
-Taylor Ivie
Marie,
ReplyDeleteI could not agree with you more about managing time. I'm sure most people would feel that way too. It's hard to stay on track in an online class, especially if it's not one of your favorite subjects. I am also a numbers kind of girl. Congratulations on your move to New Hampshire. Good luck with the rest of this semester.
I liked your post, and wow you moved really far but everyone has to do what's best for them so that's great. It's good you keep up with your work.Good luck!
ReplyDelete