Break? What break? I spent the few weeks we had off between the Spring and Summer semesters working on our new store. Receiving inventory, merchandising, accounting, building a website, and now I am working on building an online store! I am exhausted, but I am also so excited to see our store grow.
I use electronic media almost constantly. I recently moved across the country, to New Hampshire, so I have been using email, Facebook, and Skype to keep in touch with my close friends and family. I have also been spending quite a bit of time on the cell phone.
I am now working to utilize electronic media to help our business. I have created a Facebook page and have started a blog on our site. I set up a blog for the very first time for a couple of my classes last semester and am so glad that I was required to do so. I am sure that I will have one for personal use, as well as one for the store, for much time to come.
Our family, sitting around the fire, at our wedding, last October.

I am sorry that you were so busy over break though I know that you will have great benefits from it. It must be hard to balance school and running a store. I give you major thumbs up. I would like to one day open my own business to.
ReplyDeleteI also really liked the video and picture of your family you posted. I would love to get my family together like that. But we all live so far apart that it is very hard.
Good Luck with class and with your new store! I am sure you will rock at both endeavors.